Our website uses browser cookies, scripts, web beacons, tracking URLs, pixel tags and similar technologies (hereinafter “cookies”) to provide, protect and improve our website. Below we explain how our cookies work, their purpose, the type of data each collects and how you can manage your cookie settings.
We do so in strict accordance with:
- Turkey`s Law No. 6563 (“RCEL”) and Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”),
- the EU`s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (“PECD”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and
- California`s Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and the subsequent amendments from the California Privacy Rights and Enforcement Act (“CPRA”).
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small data files. When you visit our website, these files are downloaded to the browser directory or hard drive of your computer, tablet, or smartphone (hereinafter “Device”). Each time you visit our website, the cookie and the website communicate with each other and thus recognise your Device. This is useful for both you and us. For example, a cookie can be used to save your text entries in form fields on the website so that you do not have to enter the same information again the next time you visit the website. This improves the user-friendliness of our website. We manage the cookies using a small program called a tool or tag.
You can adjust the Cookie you wish to allow our website to place using the Cookie Banner on our website. Also, most browsers automatically allow all cookies, but you can decide whether or not to allow us or external third parties to store cookies on your device. You can change your browser settings at any time so that cookies are no longer accepted or stored. You can also choose to have a warning message displayed each time before accepting cookies. Or you can set your browser so that it only accepts cookies from certain websites. You can also delete cookies that have already been saved. If you delete all cookies, the so-called opt-out cookies, which are intended for rejecting cookies, will also be deleted from your device. Below you will find general instructions on how to manage cookies for the most popular browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera Web.
Lifetime of Cookies
Cookies have a lifetime. Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Others (for example, those with login details) can remain on your computer for years if you do not delete them. You can delete cookies at any time. Click on one of the links below to go to your browser’s user manual. After deleting cookies, you may need to log in again to some websites or specify your preferences.
What are the types of cookies?
- Essential Cookies/Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are those cookies which a website could not operate without. These include cookies such as login cookies.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies recognise you when you return to a website, remember your preferences, and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Performance Cookies – Performance cookies, along with other information, allow websites to calculate the aggregate number of people using a website and which features of a website are the most popular. This information is generally used to improve the website and the way visitors are able to move around it.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners to profile your interests and suggest relevant advertising to you.
The cookies we use
The cookies used are from Google Analytics operated by Google LLC (USA) 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, US, and Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Namely:
- Utma: cookie that generates a unique user ID. This cookie counts how many times a user visits the website and records when the user first and last visited the website.
- Utmb and Utmc Cookies used to calculate when a session ended. The utmb cookie records the time of arrival on the site. The utmc cookie checks if the session should stay open or if a new session should be created.
- Utmz: cookie that records the user’s origin and keywords.
The information stored in the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google USA server and stored there. We use the usage data collected with the help of Google Analytics to evaluate and statistically analyze the use of our website by its visitors. The data collection and processing is carried out on the legal basis of our legitimate interest in the optimization of our website including evaluation and analysis.
Does this policy change?
Who should I contact for more information?